Boris Guennewig and Steve Millward run through the history of online targeting and explain how the industry is starting to move in a new direction when it comes to finding audiences online.
In this complete guide, you will learn:
- about the upcoming deprecation of third party cookies and the impact on programmatic marketing
- why cookie behaviour is limited and how a variety of connected offline data offers more accurate targeting
- how identity graph technology links various data identifiers associated with a consumer to create a powerful single view
- about the increased role of data analytics and artificial intelligence
- how anonymised, aggregated data protects consumer privacy without impacting performance