Paul Argus and Boris Guennewig explain how hypothesis-based predictive marketing and the ability to test certain theories can provide a sense of direction for marketers that find themselves drowning in data.
In this complete guide, you will learn:
- Why the marketing funnel is alive and well
- Why the demise of cookies will lead to better outcomes for both marketers and consumers
- What hypothesis based marketing is and how you can leverage it to increase campaign response
- How a new wave of predictive analytic techniques are supercharging data-driven marketing
- How to enhance your first-party data with additional data sets to provide a multi dimensional view of customers and prospects
- How data aggregation protects consumer privacy and brings new scale to targeted marketing